EFFICIENT, ACCURATE POWER TURRET (OPTIONAL)
- The electric H4 turret is driven by a worm gear/worm wheel mechanism for convenient tool change. It is powered by a 375 W. motor with great clamping force up to 1 ton.
- Specially designed post body prevents coolant and chips getting into post. Body will not move up and down during indexing.
- P8 hydraulic turret and quick change tool post are also available upon request.
- Rugged headstock and gears are hardened by MAAG or REISHAUER. Ground for smooth, quiet and vibration-free running.
- Pressurized cyclic lubrication from separate electric pump and oil reservoir provides a constant flow to all gears and bearings which maintains excellent thermal stability. Hot oil does not stay in the headstock thus reducing thermal expansion and workpiece intolerance.
- The 4 parallel V-belt assures drive in extremely stable, smooth running with minimum vibration.
CONVENIENT MANUAL CONTROL
- Providing convenient manual control for X, Z axis. Moveable operation control box is also equipped with two electronic handwheels.
- Comprehensive, waterproof function keys and push buttons enhance operational convenience.
- CNC controller
- Rotating center MT.4
- Level pads – 8pcs
- Tool set and box
- Machine light
- Operation manual and parts list
- 3-Jaws scroll 8″ chuck
- 4-Jaws independent 10″ chuck
- Electric H4 turret
- Hydraulic P8 turret with
* boring bar holder O20 mm…2 sets
* boring bar holder O25 mm….1 set
* O.D / facing tool holder…..4 sets
* I.D / facing tool holder……..1 set
- Boring socket O6 xO20~O16 x O20
- Drilling socket MT.1 x O20
- Steady rest w / ball bearing
- High pressure coolant pump 3bar 750W
- Quick change tool post
- Hydraulic tailstock quill
- Chip conveyor & chip bucket cart
- Hydraulic hollow chuck 8″ with rotary cylinder / bar capacity O40 for A1-6 spindle only(Working length increased more 25mm)